harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Sunny Chan <mailingl...@sunnychan.org.uk>
Subject Re: javadoc vs. doxygen
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 22:11:38 GMT
Hi all,

I am more of a lurker :-) but I have an opinion on this matter.

If I were to develop a java class library I would stick to Javadoc. Remember,
things like Eclipse have support for javadoc embedded source code - so that when
you use Eclipse's excellent content assist feature it will display the
information about the classes/method/etc. I would be really annoyed if Harmony
class library use Doxygen and stop Eclipse content assist from working

Thanks,
Sunny