harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [testing] code for exotic configurations
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 11:51:45 GMT
one solution is to simply group the "exotic" tests separately from the
main tests, so they can be run optionally when you are in that exotic
configuration.

You can do this in several ways, including a naming convention, or
another parallel code tree of the tests...

I like the latter, as it makes it easier to "see"

geir