harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Are we going to do our own collections API impl too ??
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 09:19:05 GMT
Rajith,

There is still work to do to bring these up to the 5.0 API.  If you have
an interest in this area please go ahead and send in some updates(*),
they will be very much appreciated.

(*) The only caveat at the moment is that the entire classlib code is
being compiled with the 1.4-source compatibility option, so APIs that
use 5.0 language features will have to wait.

Take a look at what is there, and send us a patch via JIRA.

Regards,
Tim

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)