harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: ntwin32.mak dependency
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 06:49:56 GMT
When I was trying to use the free tool chain, I had to go find a
replacement for ml, since it wasn't available anymore from MSFT (that I
could find).

I think one good thing here is to try the GCC toolchain and see how far
we get...  then it's "free as in beer" as well as "free as in not having
rights to your innovations" ;)

geir