harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Paulex Yang <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ntwin32.mak dependency
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 06:28:45 GMT
Hi,  Tor

Personally I think you are right that we need commercial version of VC,
but AFAIK, the dependency is not ntwin32.mak(which is included in MS
Platform SDK, which can be freely downloaded from MS's website), but
some other utilities, such as the ml.exe to make .asm codes. I tried
platform SDK, .NET SDK, and vctoolkit from MS, but all these free tools
don't include the ml.exe. Ideas?

Tor-Einar Jarnbjo:

--
Paulex Yang