harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] test suites
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2006 14:12:59 GMT
Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> Tim Ellison wrote:
>> In Eclipse you can click on a project / package / source folder and say
>> "Run As > JUnit Test" -- it will run all the test cases found in there.
>
> I tried that and it didn't - it gave me a dialog and let me choose from
> the tests in there. I couldn't make it do a multi-select.  This may be
> PIBKAC on my part, so let me know.

I have a pretty recent Eclipse (3.2M4), and it's there in the context
menu for project/package/src folder in the Package Explorer.
Alternatively, in the run configurations when you choose a new JUnit
type, the "test" tab has a radio button for "run a single test" vs. "run
all tests in the selected ..."

Don't know if that is a recent addition.

Regards,
Tim

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)