harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] test suites
Date Sat, 21 Jan 2006 20:16:15 GMT
In Eclipse you can click on a project / package / source folder and say
"Run As > JUnit Test" -- it will run all the test cases found in there.

However, AFAIK this is not true for other runners, like the
textui.TestRunner.  Also, as discussed (ad nauseam), if you want to
extend the framework you will need to gather the tests up and run them
in a decorated junit.framework.TestSuite.

Regards,
Tim

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)