harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [classlib : security[2]] security2 integrated (first cust)
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 15:59:44 GMT
I did a hacky integration of security2 to replace security.

After chatting a bit w/ Tim, I took a very simpleminded approach, of
just getting the master build.  This only works on windows for now.

1) the main classlib script builds the java code and produces the
security jar.

2) the main native scrip kicks off the full security2 make and copies
the .dll out

Clearly we have to improve #2, clearly, but once we verify I didn't
screw up too badly, then we can do it stepwise.

I'd like to propose a change in the build structure to segement by
platform, so that it's very clear the pile that gets built and where,
giving us the freedom to have an appropriate layout for each.

/trunk/deploy/
      win32/
         include/
         jre/