harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [classlib-security2] Move to org.apache.harmony namespace complete
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 20:35:45 GMT
That took longer than I thought, but I thought it generally productive
for me as I understand it a lot more, and in general because we got some
good discussion and broader awareness.

All tests pass on WindowsXP - someone needs to test on linux to make
sure I didn't break anything.

For next steps, I'd like to modify the local security2 component build
to product artifacts that drop in with the rest, so we can get rid of
security/

Once we have that done, we could re-structure to be like the others.
But first, it would be good to have it be a "first-class citizen" in the
classlibrary.

What's the easiest way to do this?

geir