harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [classlib-security2] Move to org.apache.harmony namespace complete
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 20:35:45 GMT
That took longer than I thought, but I thought it generally productive
for me as I understand it a lot more, and in general because we got some
good discussion and broader awareness.

All tests pass on WindowsXP - someone needs to test on linux to make
sure I didn't break anything.

For next steps, I'd like to modify the local security2 component build
to product artifacts that drop in with the rest, so we can get rid of

Once we have that done, we could re-structure to be like the others.
But first, it would be good to have it be a "first-class citizen" in the

What's the easiest way to do this?

View raw message