harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Enrico Migliore <enrico.migli...@fatti.com>
Subject compiling JCHEVM with GCC/Cygwin
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 10:58:49 GMT
Hi Archie

 In order to build JCHEVM with Cygwin I took the following steps:

1. Built Classpath 0.20 with Cygwin, with the following options:
            $./configure --with-jikes gtk-peer-enable

2. Downloaded JCHEVM and read Apache.README and INSTALL

3. Ran successfully the following script:
           $sh autogen.sh

4. Ran the following command:
           $make

   After compiling some C source files, thoug, it stopped saying:

   jcjavah: can't load class 'gnu/classpath/VMStackWalker':

   java/io/IOException: error reading entry
'gnu/classpath/VMStackWalker.class'
      in ZIP file 'usr/local/classpath/share/classpath/glibj.zip': No error

   make[2]: *** [gnu_classpath_VMStackWalker.h] Error 1

   (Note that VMStackWalker.class is present in my zip file:
     /usr/local/classpath/share/classpath/glibj.zip)

Can anybody help me out?

ciao,
 Enrico

P.S.
  During the compilation phase, that is, before stopping on the
mentioned error,
   the compiler issues the following warning:   gcc: unrecognized option
'-pthread'

P.S.
 I put the ucontext.h file in the dirs: /include and /include/sys
 at the moment they are empty