harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject New JIRA 'component'?
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 16:48:29 GMT
(Geez, that component word is overloaded...)

What do you think about having a new JIRA component called "Classlib -
Newcomer" where we can put bugs that are good candidates for people to
start with?

I experimented with modifying the issue summary to have a structured
keyword ( #easy# or something ), but it's a bit of a hack, and I don't
see any way to produce a URL for a filter that will find them easily.

This is part of the wider goal to make it easy for people to contribute
to Harmony.  Other suggestions welcome of course.

Regards,
Tim

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)