harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject New JIRA 'component'?
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 16:48:29 GMT
(Geez, that component word is overloaded...)

What do you think about having a new JIRA component called "Classlib -
Newcomer" where we can put bugs that are good candidates for people to
start with?

I experimented with modifying the issue summary to have a structured
keyword ( #easy# or something ), but it's a bit of a hack, and I don't
see any way to produce a URL for a filter that will find them easily.

This is part of the wider goal to make it easy for people to contribute
to Harmony.  Other suggestions welcome of course.

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)
IBM Java technology centre, UK.

View raw message