harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [classlib] Java namespace in org.apache.harmony
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 11:43:30 GMT
I changed thread name to keep this issue from getting buried in the
security2 discussion (and get it out of there...)  I also added
[classlib] in the subject to help people sort things out...  I plan to
use [classlib:security2] for more disucssion about my sec2 problems...

"org.apache.harmony" == o.a.h  for short is the root of our project java
namespace.

Should we consider

   o.a.h.classlib

for the classlibrary work?  We have no reason to now, and the extremos
will tell us not to do it unless we need it, but I can easily imagine us
needing it, and it will be less of a royal PITA to do later....

geir