harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: problems with security2
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 22:47:20 GMT
I am haplessly plodding along.  I found one problem (mine) which fixed a
test, and now I seem to have a more interesting problem with the
serialization tests...

Are the serialization tests "golden data" files somehow dependent  the
com.openintel package structure and would be allergic to a
org.apache.harmony package structure?

geir