harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: windoze download
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2006 18:30:46 GMT

Archie Cobbs wrote:
> Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
>
>>> Take a look at this page for links to Harmony's (build it yourself)
>>> Windows and Linux class library code, and where to get a compatible VM:
>>>
>>>     http://people.apache.org/~tellison/building_classlib.html
>>

>> Please stop with the personal pages - put on the main website.  It's
>> trivial to use.
>

> Not trivial for me, guess I'm just dumb... :-)
>
> I.e., you still haven't explained how.
>
> I managed to find /x1/www/incubator.apache.org/harmony on svn.apache.org
> but I can't write to that directory.

Great question.

Our website -

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/harmony/standard/site

That's the whole website for the tree.  I thought I had the readme in
there, but alas.  I'll put it in.

Simple form :

1) edit the document in xdocs/
2) type "ant" in site/ root (implies you have ant installed)
3) look at the changes in docs/
4) repeat #1 until happy
5) svn commit
6) ssh to minotaur
7) cd /www/incubator.apache.org/incubator/harmony
8)`cat UPDATE`

That's it to publish.

I see that Tim just also asked about Anakia, so I'll do the longer form
there.

geir