harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Paulex Yang <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NIO Component improvement
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:22:41 GMT
Hi, everybody

I'm Paulex of China Software Development Lab, IBM, and I'm working with
Richard on the nio improvement. I found that the network related
channels in java.nio.channels are not implemented in the class library
code, so I will raise a JIRA request on this today. and we will start to
contribute an implementation of these classes. Hopefully they can be
accepted and helpful:).

P.S. As a declaration, I confirm that:
I have read Apache Harmony Contribution Policy and already have a
completed questionnaire on file. :-)

--
Paulex Yang