harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Publishing a JCHEVM snapshot
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 22:33:46 GMT
Ok - lets do this.

Lets make this "repeatable" - I put that in quotes becuase our toolchain
configs are tough right now, but we do want to be working towards
repeatability.

So lets write down how we do it, make sure it's scripted, and do it - so
Tim does it for the classlib, and archie for the JCHEVM, but lets work
towards being able to automate completely (i.e. let the systme do the
nightly).

Once you have that in place, bellow - we'll put them on

   svn.apache.org/snapshots/incubator-harmony/

I'll go create that so any committer can move code there.

When anyone puts up a snapshot, please send a short note to the list for
the record (so we know where the binaries that are there came from...)

geir