harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Publishing a JCHEVM snapshot
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 18:02:34 GMT
How about we do the same for the classlib?  Run the build and publish it
as a snapshot on the downloads page for people to try.  I'm happy to
build the classlib on windows and linux and upload the results.

Regards,
Tim

Magnusson, Geir wrote:
> Yes, we can do that as long as we mark it as a snapshot.  Is there a repeatable process
to build the distro?

> Even though its only a snapshot, we should pretend a release and go through the motions,
like w a vote.

> Also, I've been watching you work steadily on it.  Any interest in movin out of sandbox?
 Maybe a peer to 'classlib' in the tree?  I thought about a peer 'vm' to 'classlib', but that
will be a mess when dan wants to come out or we get more contribs....

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)
IBM Java technology centre, UK.