harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Archie Cobbs <arc...@dellroad.org>
Subject Re: Publishing a JCHEVM snapshot
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 22:05:25 GMT
Magnusson, Geir wrote:
> Yes, we can do that as long as we mark it as a snapshot.  Is there a repeatable process
to build the distro?

By mark it a snapshot you mean put a note on the download
page, or do I need to change the version number to something else?
Right now it's still "1.0".

Build process is indeed repeatable: sh etc/makedist (as root)

FYI I've put it at http://people.freebsd.org/~archie/jchevm-1.0.tar.gz

> Also, I've been watching you work steadily on it.  Any interest in movin out of sandbox?
 Maybe a peer to 'classlib' in the tree?  I thought about a peer 'vm' to 'classlib', but that
will be a mess when dan wants to come out or we get more contribs....

Moving out of the sandbox is fine with me. Just let me know
where to move to and I'll relocate (or you can do it).

Thanks,
-Archie