harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Strigun <vstri...@gmail.com>
Subject regression test suite
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2005 14:51:15 GMT
We already discussed several questions about tests. But I'd like to
open a new topic about regression test suite. Some API bugs have been
fixed (or patch suggested) and I think it will be useful to have
regression tests for all these bugs to avoid them reappearing in the
future.

I think the natural place for the regression tests should be together
with the unit tests. I am not sure, however, if the regression tests
should be marked explicitly or differ from the unit tests in any other
specific way.

What do you think about it? Any preferences?

Thank you,
Vladimir Strigun, Intel Middleware Products Division.