harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT] ( Was Re: [VOTE] Accept JIRA contribution HARMONY-16 (Intel's contrib of security code for classlib))
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2005 16:21:03 GMT
I let this run long because Leo might have found some time...

+1 : geir, dims, tim, david, stefano, (w/ nonbinding support from
enrico, jaime, ashish)
  0 : leo

No one against.

BTW, anyone and everyone can offer their support/opinion even if non-
binding.  I would be good to see the contributor also show their
support ;)

I'll finish moving to SVN and we'll put into the classlib tree, I
suppose.

geir

geirm@apache.org