harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Apache Harmony welcomes Tim Ellison as our newest committer
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2005 22:35:37 GMT

The Apache Harmony PPMC is proud to announce Tim Ellison as our
newest Apache Harmony committer.

Tim has been participating for a long time in many areas of
discussion, and we look forward for him to continue with that and his
further work in the IBM classlibrary contribution.

We know that he has tremendous passion for this project, and look
forward for him helping all of us make Harmony a success.

Congratulations,

The Apache Harmony PPMC

geirm@apache.org