harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mishura, Stepan M" <stepan.m.mish...@intel.com>
Subject RE: componentization : security.jar
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 14:09:01 GMT
>However, I just noticed that the security.jar file which gets built
from
>the Intel security code contribution has a MANIFEST.MF that does not
>contain anything like the componentization information present in the
>security.jar we can build from today's repository code.

You are right. Thank you for catching this: we missed it while preparing
the contribution bundle.

It is also absent for x_net.jar and crypto.jar files.
We are going to update it (I think we'll just add corresponding
MANIFEST.MF files to the repository) when the contribution will be
accepted.

Thanks,
Stepan Mishura
Intel Managed Runtime Division