harmony-dev mailing list archives

From John <ja...@omnis.com>
Subject Re: #harmony on freenode
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2005 18:35:55 GMT
Details (too numerous to attach with the initial email):

http://freenode.net/group_contact_form.shtml
<http://freenode.net/group_contact_form.shtml#requesttype>

Request type: being approved (I'd have to get approval from the formal
head of the project ... I'd imagine Geir)
Group type: Not-for-profit entity
Group name: Apache Harmony
Group URL: http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/index.html

Group Address: ?? (Need help figuring out whose address to put in this
field)

Group Phone: (Again, I'd imagine Geir's phone)

Channel type: Primary (official)

Channels: #harmony

Project name: Apache Harmony
Project URL: http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/index.html

And then finally my own details for the second half of the form.

Anything of concern should be brought to light.