harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] ( Was Re: [VOTE] Accept JIRA contribution HARMONY-16 (Intel's contrib of security code for classlib))
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2005 16:47:48 GMT

Tim Ellison wrote:
> Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> <snip>
>
>>I'll finish moving to SVN and we'll put into the classlib tree, I  suppose.
>

> Great.  Thanks again Mikhail and the team!
>
> I suggest you either put it into the classlib tree at
> "classlib/java-src/security2" or leave it in the sandbox, then we can
> merge it into the existing security structure without breaking the world.

I'll go for the former and try to whip it into common shape, and we can
then decide how we do this - drop the existing security if security2 is
a superset, or merge.

There's a bit of things that come out of this, like the
"com.intel.drl.spec_ref" javadoc tag that we should convert, and such.

Also will give me a good change to frame out the test infra.