harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: repo layout again
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2005 16:34:31 GMT

Tim Ellison wrote:
> Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
>
>>does this follow from the convo re layout we had last week?
>

> yes, plus me trying to follow along with an Eclipse set-up to do
> development.

Ah - that's key for you.  Please help us Eclipse journeymen when you get
it figured out...

>>We'd
>>prollie want to rename java-src to something else being it's more like a
>>module than just java...
>

> Well today it _is_ just java (and a bit of metadata) in there, but I
> agree that thoughts of making them a bit more than that is goodness.

I thought we'd given some serious thought and had some kind of agreement
that it's worth putting the natives for a given module in that module (I
won't use the term 'component' there)

That would mean :

modules/
    luni/