harmony-dev mailing list archives

From David Tanzer <stru...@guglhupf.net>
Subject [jchevm] JCHEVM port to OSX/PPC committed (not yet working)
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 15:40:26 GMT
I have now committed my work on porting JCHEVM to OSX/PPC to trunk since
this was suggested by Geir in the "Where to put it?" - discussion.

It compiles successfully on OSX/PPC but doesn't run yet because I left
some ppc specific functions unimplemented so far. In case anything went
wrong or has to be reverted: The base revision is 354476, the new
revision after the commits is 355123 (my first commit was 355107).

Regards, David.

--
David Tanzer, Haghofstr. 29, A-3352 St. Peter/Au, Austria/Europe
http://deltalabs.at -- http://dev.guglhupf.net -- http://guglhupf.net