harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Wielaard <m...@klomp.org>
Subject Testsuite (Was: Where to place the core classlib code?)
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 19:34:54 GMT
On Thu, 2005-12-01 at 16:38 +0000, Tim Ellison wrote:
> Unless/until someone shows up with a comprehensive test suite we have
> to start by writing tests for everything that gets patched.

Take a look at http://www.sourceware.org/mauve/

Mauve is a collaboration of several companies and organizations started
by Cygnus, Transvirtual, Hewlett-Packard and the GNU project and is used
by GNU Classpath, gcj, kaffe, ikvm, cacao, etc. Mauve has several
modules and tens of thousands of tests for testing different parts of
the compilers, runtimes and core library implementations. The main
module has tests for the core library, there is a module jacks for
compiler tests, there is a module verifier for byte code verifier tests,
there is a visual tester for testing AWT implementations, a module for
rmic tests and a serialization testsuite.

Cheers,

Mark