harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mishura, Stepan M" <stepan.m.mish...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Contribution of security, crypto, and x-net libraries
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 07:58:58 GMT
>The 'full' implementation areas still need work too!  Besides bringing
>the APIs up to 5.0 we have some known bugs which I'll be happy to help
>fix if the contribution is accepted into svn.
>
>It seems that you are falling over the stub implementation of
>java.math.BigInteger.  I'll also volunteer to help to fill those
methods
>in to get the HARMONY-16 code working.

Yes, I understand that it is not 'full' implementation yet and in the
beginning we'll have a lot of issues like that, for example, it is not
possible to compile some security unit tests because they require
java.util.logging package, so I have to exclude them from the build and
test suite run. The same for tests that depends on BigInteger class I
added them to exclude list for a while.

Currently I'm trying to minimize test case that causes JVM hang up.

Thanks,
Stepan Mishura
Intel Managed Runtime Division