harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mishura, Stepan M" <stepan.m.mish...@intel.com>
Subject failed to use xml formatter on contributions combination
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 15:37:35 GMT
While running security unit test on contributions combination
(lang/util/io/net/nio plus security/crypto/x-net) I tried to generate
tests report with 'xml' formatter.

So I added xml jars to class path and changed formatter type in
build.xml to 'xml'. But all tests failed with

    [junit] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException

    [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.XMLJUnitResultFormatter.for
matOutput(XMLJUnitResultFormatter.java:253)

    [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.XMLJUnitResultFormatter.set
SystemOutput(XMLJUnitResultFormatter.java:92)

    [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.sendOutAndE
rr(JUnitTestRunner.java:435)

    [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.run(JUnitTe
stRunner.java:319)

    [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.launch(JUni
tTestRunner.java:672)

    [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.main(JUnitT
estRunner.java:567)

Any comments/suggestions/workarounds?

Thanks,
Stepan Mishura