harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [legal] Proposed changes for the Bulk Contributor Questionnaire
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 22:57:41 GMT
Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> We need to have the code we compare
> against accessible by someone in the community willing to look at  it.
> We have people that don't care if they glimpse JRL code (and by  the way
> things are working out, Sun won't care if people are exposed  to JRL
> code as long as they don't make copies...)

Good point -- today we (quite rightly) have an ACQ that 'limits'
contributions based on certain types of prior access; I'm pleased that
you have described how people with prior access to a component can still
assist the project by helping out in this way.

Regards,
Tim

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)