harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Enrico Migliore <enrico.migli...@fatti.com>
Subject bootJVM successfully compiled and linked with MSVC
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 06:57:36 GMT
Hi,

 I finally compiled and linked the source tree ..\bootJVM\\jvm\src,
 with MSVC, and using the pthreadVC2.dll library.
 To produce a successfull build,  I had to slightly adapt the source
 code and comment out, at the moment, the getwd( ) UNIX function,
 located in classfile.c

 Since, tomorrow I'm going to do some debugging, I wanted
 know if someone can address me where to start from. Should
 I debug something like "java HelloWorld.class"? Am I supposed
 to define a sort of CLASSPATH environment variable where
 the bootJVM will look for system classes?

 I've got another question. I've noticed that, along with bootJVM,
 there is more than one source code contribution: am I compiling
 and debugging the right source code?

thanks for any help,
  Enrico