harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Archie Cobbs <arc...@dellroad.org>
Subject Re: [jchevm]
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 19:50:51 GMT
Jean-frederic Clere wrote:
> Just a question... How to build it?
> My tries with aclocal/autoconf/automake shows missing elements.

It doesn't build yet.. what was submitted is stripped
down from the full original.

Soon I will work on reconstituting it so it actually builds and works
(waiting on commit access).

This will be as an interpreter only, which will result in discarding
a bunch of unrelated stuff like the Java-to-C code generator (I'm
planning on keeping the ELF loader for now, as it could conceivably
someday be used as a way of loading disk-cached JIT output). Of course
anything that's discarded will really still be there in SVN.

-Archie