harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "bootjvm@earthlink.net" <boot...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Apache Harmony welcomes Archie Cobbs as our newest committer
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 16:39:39 GMT

Congradulations, Archie!  Glad to have you "officially" on board now.

Dan Lydick

-----Original Message-----
From: "Geir Magnusson Jr." <geirm@apache.org>
Sent: Nov 7, 2005 9:13 PM
To: harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Apache Harmony welcomes Archie Cobbs as our newest committer

The Apache Harmony PPMC is proud to announce Archie Cobbs as our
newest Apache Harmony committer, and look forward to seeing him
continue his work on jcheVM (now in sandbox/contribs/jchevm), as well
as other areas of his interest.

Archie has shown a long-standing and broad-ranging interest in the
project, and this will allow him to continue working on his initial
contribution.  We believe he is an excellent addition to the project
and will help others in the community with his experience and knowledge.

Congratulations,

The Apache Harmony PPMC

geirm@apache.org