harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Harmony @ Apachecon US 2005
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 18:29:38 GMT
Hi gang!

I think he hasn't mentioned it yet, but Geir is doing a harmony talk at apachecon:

  http://www.apachecon.com/2005/US/html/sessions.html/e=MjAwNS9VUw#1531
   Monday, December 12, 10:30.

  Apache Harmony is an incubating Apache project with two goals: first, to create
  an open source, compatible implementation of J2SE 5 under the Apache License, and
  second, to create a broad community around open source J2SE to  create a modular
  implementation architecture. This talk will focus on the  state of the project,
  and near and long term project roadmaps.

Finished your slides yet, Geir? :-)

You can read more about ApacheCon US 2005 at:

  http://www.apachecon.com/2005/US/index.html

Its going to be in San Diego, december 10-14. Early bird registration is open until
November 13!

Heh.

You're all in luck, it'd been close or I'd be doing the talking! Nevermind, my
session about apache gump is right after and in the same room. There might also be
a "Birds of a Feather" session again and most certainly there'll be lots of beer
and food (and I hear San Diego serves some great cocktails).

cheers,

Leo