harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Rivaaj Jumna <riv...@gmail.com>
Subject Compiling bootjvm
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 00:14:51 GMT
Hi

I'm new to cygwin + non ide development :-). I'm attempting to configure and
compile using cygwin but am coming up with the following error messages:

Source as from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/harmony/enhanced/trunk/sandbox/contribs/bootjvm

./configure.sh

[makedepend not found]
Is this version of Java and JAVA_HOME satisfactory? [y,n] y

config.sh: Testing Source Area jvm...
config.sh: Testing Source Area libjvm...
config.sh: Missing
'/cygdrive/e/source_public/java/asf/incubator/harmony/enhanc
ed/trunk/sandbox/contribs/bootjvm/bootJVM/libjvm/src' directory

Trying to run: make cfg
$ make cfg
support/MakeSetup:101: config/config_build_steps.mak: No such file or
directory
Makefile:183: config/config_dox_setup.mak: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `config/config_dox_setup.mak'. Stop.

I'm not quite sure where to start looking, right now just trying to get
through a few bash tutorials. Any suggestions on what I've missed?

Thanks
Rivaaj