harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Wielaard <m...@klomp.org>
Subject Re: GNU Classpath hacker room at FOSDEM 2006
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2005 14:41:43 GMT
Hi Leo,

On Wed, 2005-11-16 at 05:40 -0800, Leo Simons wrote:
> I don't recommend putting me near end users :-)

:) Don't worry it is a developers conference. They will want to see code
and if you show something that just works they will demand you explain
how and why.

For those who have not been to FOSDEM before it is a huge conference
2000 till 3000 people all around Free Software. We have just one
developer room for around 75 people. It has traditionally been the
yearly event were the core developers on the various Free Software
implementations (classpath, kaffe, gcj, cacao, sablevm, etc) and related
projects come together and discuss the future and cooperation. See
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/events/events.html and
http://www.fosdem.org/

Cheers,

Mark