harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Anthony Green <gr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: The Unofficial "Harmony, Licensing, the Universe and everything" FAQ
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2005 06:22:48 GMT
On Fri, 2005-11-18 at 01:05 -0500, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Anthony,
>
> People who are willing to go the GPL route for their code have lots of
> avenues as u know...

(It's not the GPL, it's the GNU Classpath license!)

The point of my request is to make sure contributors are informed.

Of course, I'm working under the assumption that GNU Classpath is
important to the Harmony project.  Perhaps it isn't.  But, if it is, I
think it makes sense to inject some advertising for GNU Classpath into
the Harmony contribution process, because that will be the most
convenient time for people to consider and arrange for dual licensing.

AG