harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [project policy] Author credit and attribution
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 17:27:33 GMT
What?  I was talking about having a contributor page *and* an AUTHORS
file, independent of the in-file author tag issue, and quite frankly,
I think we should do it now as people are contributing.  If anyone
has a real problem with the httpd-style committers page and tracking
AUTHORS in a file, please speak up.

And I know you weren't intentionally dissing non-coding contributions
to Harmony, but we should be clear that code isn't the only thing
that matters.  It's clearly very important, but as this is going to
be a big project, we welcome any and all help :)

geir

geirm@apache.org