harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Apache Harmony welcomes Daniel Lydick as our newest committer
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 06:13:22 GMT

The Apache Harmony PPMC is proud to announce Daniel Lydick as our
newest Apache Harmony committer, and look forward to seeing him
continue his work on his BootJVM (now in sandbox/contribs/bootJVM),
as well as other areas of his interest.

His work shows initiative, self-motivation and attention to detail.
By contributing this work and wishing to continue development here in
Harmony, he's clearly willing to work with others and looking for
feedback.  We believe he will be an excellent addition to the project
and will help foster these values in others.

Congratulations,

The Apache Harmony PPMC

geirm@apache.org