harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Get involved on Harmony
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2005 17:30:40 GMT
Hi João,

I'm sorry I didn't see your original message.  I'm having problems
with receiving email, it seems.

First, being a member doesn't matter here in the projects.  We all
participate equally :)

Second, to be involved, you just find something you like and wish to
work on, and discuss with others, offer patches, etc.

However, I know that as an IBM employee, you'd best check with your
manager before doing anything here in the project.  I  know this
because I am an IBM employee as well :)

geir

geirm@apache.org