harmony-dev mailing list archives

From acoli...@apache.org
Subject Re: [project policy] Author credit and attribution
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 18:38:13 GMT
Initially the discussion had a component of author tags.  It will be
easy to change the policy of author tags to not than vice versa.  Even
easier to allow all to do as they feel initially and set a uniform
policy later when the binding votes can be cast by a basic quorum of
those whom it will affect.

Since the vote is about author tags in code, the point is that I think
there should be a vote taken AFTER those who have donated code have
committer status.

--
Andrew C. Oliver
SuperLink Software, Inc.