harmony-dev mailing list archives

From acoli...@apache.org
Subject Re: [vote] Accept JIRA contribution HARMONY-3 : Archie Cobbs' Contribution of JCVM
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2005 16:52:06 GMT
I think we should refer people to the authorative source, but that may
be a general bias on my part due to a game I played in Kindergarten.  :-)

I share your opinion on fractional votes...they are annoying and make
counting more difficult.  However I don't think this warrants discussion
yet.  Late refactoring is good.  Solve problems you have, not the ones
you might have.

-Andy

--
Andrew C. Oliver