harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Apache Harmony welcomes David Tanzer as our newest committer
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2005 05:04:00 GMT

The Apache Harmony PPMC is proud to announce David Tanzer as our
newest Apache Harmony committer, and look forward to seeing him
continue his work on component interfaces (starting with his
contribution in sandbox/tanzer_component), as well as other areas of
his interest.

His work shows initiative, concern to get feedback, understanding
other's points of view, and willingness to work with others.

We believe he will be an excellent addition to the project and will
help foster these values in others.

Congratulations,

The Apache Harmony PPMC

geirm@apache.org