harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: half-baked idea? j2me
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2005 23:30:33 GMT
Do you really mean J2ME for a specific purpose?

What we want to do here is a modular system to which you can easily
replace parts as appropriate for your usage, either to port to a new
platform or usage/performance profile....

I think that you'll be fairly satisfied with what we come up with.

geir

geirm@apache.org