harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stuart, Ashwin" <ashw...@nds.com>
Subject RE: Get involved on Harmony
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 12:32:19 GMT

On Monday 24 October 2005 18:45, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> Correct except for :
>
> > 1) I'm not fearless
> > 2) I'm not the leader.  We're all peers :)

> Yes boss. Erm peer :)

The boss is always right, or er....!!!

Information contained in this email message is confidential and may be privileged, and is
intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
immediately notify the postmaster@nds.com and destroy the original message.