harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stuart, Ashwin" <ashw...@nds.com>
Subject RE: Get involved on Harmony
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 05:00:04 GMT
 Hi Geir, Dan jvm and others,

Thanks for the responses. I think I'll like it here.

It's been a while since I've done C/C++, so JVM implementation
participation will take a while.

As part of a J2SE5 implementation, I imagine you will be implementing
the standard libraries as well. I am interested in pursuing this
activity to start off.

I would appreciate details on what has been done here and what can be
done currently.

Cheers,
Ashwin

Information contained in this email message is confidential and may be privileged, and is
intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
immediately notify the postmaster@nds.com and destroy the original message.