harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stuart, Ashwin" <ashw...@nds.com>
Subject RE: Get involved on Harmony
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2005 05:20:02 GMT
Hi guys,

I've had a similar thing to say as Joao. I didn't write to the mailing list because I wanted
to be sure the instructions/details in the page were sufficient. However, I haven't found
one piece of information on the harmony pages: what are the exact technologies you want people
to know so as to participate in this venture. I am very excited about this project and this
clarification will help a lot.
Thanks,
Ashwin