harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Accept JIRA contribution HARMONY-3 : Archie Cobbs' Contribution of JCVM
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2005 19:42:24 GMT
Sorry, I wasn't referring to the mechanics of voting, but rather what
was being implied by the response from people on the list.

For example, I'd definitely +1 for getting relevant code in as seed for
the project, so hearing about an incoming VM implementation or interface
design is excellent.  I guess that the PPMC are uniquely in a position
to ensure that 'bulk' contributions have the paperwork in order (ref the
contribution policy on the website).

Again, not implying that this is wrong or anything, just learning.

Regards,
Tim

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)