harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Accept JIRA contribution HARMONY-3 : Archie Cobbs' Contribution of JCVM
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2005 12:44:37 GMT
Great to see this stuff coming in.  Just for my education, what does +1
mean from people -- is it simply that the code 'fits' within the scope
of the project?  does it mean that the relevant documentation
(authorized contrubutor questionnaire, ICLA, ?) is known to be on file?

Your resolved concern below implies that you are also doing a first-pass
IP sniff test, though I recognise that the sandboxing safety net is in
place too.

Regards,
Tim

--