harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Lydick" <dlyd...@earthlink.net>
Subject RE: [bootVM] minor updates to work on Win32
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2005 20:49:57 GMT

Geir,

I think it's all okay.  If there is anything that I see
that is glaringly wrong, I'll let you know.  Go for it!

Since I've been continuing to work on the last remaining
functionality since my HARMONY-6 entry in JIRA, I'll need
to pick up your changes and then manually merge mine in
with yours.  At that time, I'll be able to start working
out of the repository and not need to use local storage
any more.

Dan Lydick